Saturday, November 26, 2011

How to restore sounds on your computer


This video is for users who don't have any sounds on their PC because uninstalled an audio driver, deleted the audio driver, disabled sound and many more. Q: I have formatted my PC/Deleted the Audio Driver/ Uninstalled/ it. How can I fix this? A: You have to download and Install an Audio Driver. Please download a driver that is for your system. Q: I'm sure that I haven't remove/deleted/uninstalled anything on my PC A: then, follow the first method. If you have followed the second Method but still doesn't work. Please contact you hardware provider/computer manufacturer It might have been the sound card that have the problems. Q: I don't have or haven't seen any Sound Devices on my System Information A: download and Install any of the links below depends on you Operating System. Q: I don't see any Windows Audio on my PC? A: It only means that there is no Audio Device currently Installed on your computer because of re-installed Windows, Formatted my computer, Newly Computer the problem that cause this is because you forgot to install the audio driver. When you Re-Install Windows you also have to Re-installed Driver to keep the computer going. A: To solve the "No Windows Audio" problem download and install also an Audio Driver that is, Of course compatible/for your Operating System. Q: Can I use System Restore? to recover my old audio driver? A: Yes, you can. By using System Restore It recovers the programs that you have installed or uninstalled. This option is only for the ...

Spyderco Poliwog Discount Buyers Dutch Oven Tramontina !8!# Top 10 Geneva Watches Prices




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links